DSO and Special Markets
Keeping up with the demands of dentistry are harder than ever, it can be even more challenging for dental service organizations. Get it right – you feel like your winning – fall short and you stay up at night worrying about all the ‘what if’s”.
HIPAA Compliance and Cyber Security vulnerabilities can loom in your head. Do these or other questions keep you up at night?
Do you feel unprotected from hackers, breaches, and internal threats?
- Are you routinely monitoring computer logs and activity?
- Are you aware of the cost of Federal/State regulatory fines for a data breach?
- Are you concerned about reputational damages if a data breach occurred?
- Do you have security breach plan in place?
- Do feel confident that you will be able to demonstrate for an auditor compliance with HIPAA and state regulations?
- Do you have a recurring security awareness and training program for your employees?
Data Guardian Pros has the answers to all of your late night fears. Our goal and passion is to be your trusted partner for data breach and identity protection services, no matter what you size or type of business model.
Similar to larger medical providers, dental service organizations are a target rich environment for hackers of all types. You will increasingly face HIPAA Compliance and Cyber Security risks unique to your business. DGP understands the complex web of laws, regulations and security protection required to keep your business, your brand and your patient’s personal health information as safe as possible, by providing services that can reduce risk to your organization and your patients in this increasingly threatening regulatory and cyber environment.
Our product, Dental Guardian Enterprise is especially designed for the security, privacy and compliance needs of the dental service organization or group practice environment. Dental Guardian Enterprise provides big data organized in a way to be truly useful in managing and overseeing your entire organizational structure. It provides a central real-time repository of information that can be aggregated and viewed from a high level perspective or easily reformatted to view regional information or used to drill into office specific information.